RE: st: -binreg- (was: ORs for non-rare outcomes)

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: -binreg- (was: ORs for non-rare outcomes)
Date   Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:15:55 +0100

Next time this happens, take a log of Stata
and SAS output and send it to I
am sure that Bobby Gutierrez at StataCorp would
like to try and work out what's going wrong,
given evidence.

Patrick Mcelduff