st: Diagnostic Plost for 3SLS?

From   Nomoreno <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Diagnostic Plost for 3SLS?
Date   Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:57:56 -0400

Hi Stata-List users,

I conducted 3SLS for my data, and I would like to use diagnostic plots to investigate my data. However, none of the diagnostic plots commands work after 3SLS regression in STATA. The error message is that "The last estimates are not found", or something like that. Does anyone know if I can do diagnostic plots under 3SLS?

Thank you very much and I appreciate your information.

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/