st: RE: optimizing stata on solaris

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: optimizing stata on solaris
Date   Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:24:24 +0100

I am not aware of any documentation. Given support for

	Digital Unix
	Linux (Intel)
	SGI Irix

pertinent Stata documentation appears based on generic
features across these platforms, rather than differences.

Of course, others using Stata on Solaris may
reply; whether or not that happens, your
most obvious contacts are the people at