st: Dialog Boxes

From   "J E" <>
Subject   st: Dialog Boxes
Date   Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:35:46 -0500

As far as I understand once you have used a dialog box, its content is
remembered from one invocation to the next during a session.

However if one open a new session is it possible to "upload" into a dialog
box a certain content that appears in a certain instruction? This feature is
very usefull if one wants to change or build upon some content that apears
in a previously run instruction.

Not sure if this feature is available. Can somebody answer this for me?

Julo Estevez