Re: st: printing out data set

Subject   Re: st: printing out data set
Date   Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:11:00 -0700

I don't think so.  In order to proofread a small data set, I'm essentially
trying to print out a hard copy of what I see when I pull up the data
editor.  Like I said, this can be exported to excel but I was wondering if
there's a "one button" way of doing it.

                    Richard Williams
                    <Richard.A.Williams.5@nd.e       To:
                    du>                              cc:
                    Sent by:                         Subject:     Re: st: printing out data set
                    04/12/2004 08:59 AM
                    Please respond to

At 08:42 AM 4/12/2004 -0700, wrote:
>Is there a way of directly printing out the data set, with variable
>headings, in Stata?  I've been using -outsheet- and putting it in Excel.
>Jim Seward

There is the -list- command of course, which has numerous options; does
that give you what you want?