Re: st: ORs for non-rare outcomes

Subject   Re: st: ORs for non-rare outcomes
Date   Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:18:24 -0300

Citando Ronán Conroy <>:

> on 08/04/2004 11:25, Marcello Pagano at wrote:
> > Some have this aversion to odds which is difficult to understand.  But I
> even the racing fraternity would have trouble understanding the ratio
> between the odds of each of two horses winning.
Dear people:
I agree. Anyway, the -binreg- command would be really a good solution, if it
would run more often than not run. Indeed, it seems that the odds of binreg be
able to run is less than 1.
Jose Maria
Jose Maria Pacheco de Souza