st: RE: overlay symbols in graph legend?

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: overlay symbols in graph legend?
Date   Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:25:58 +0100

I am not sure I understand all the desires and constraints here.

A graph like

line l* x || scatter l* x,
	ms(Oh Dh Sh Th O D S T smplus)
	legend(order(10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18))

might be a starting point.

chris wallace