st: RE: robust variance estimator for two stage models

From   "Stephen P Jenkins" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: robust variance estimator for two stage models
Date   Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:36:53 +0100

-matscore- and -mataccum- often help with this sort of issue -- do they
help in this context?

Stephen
Professor Stephen P. Jenkins <[email protected]>
Institute for Social and Economic Research
University of Essex, Colchester CO4 3SQ, U.K.
Tel: +44 1206 873374.  Fax: +44 1206 873151.
http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk