st: estimate a system with panel data

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: estimate a system with panel data
Date   Tue, 06 Apr 2004 06:43:40 +0100 (MET)

I've a system of equations (one equation for each sector of the
industry) and each equation is panel (country-year). I should estimate
the equations as a system (since I have constraints on the
cross-parameters). In STATA I have the reg3 command (since I have to use
iv) for the system (SURE) estimation, and the xtivreg command for panel
estimation of single equations. But how can I obtain a command that does
the two things together: to estimate (with iv) a system of equations
each of them needs a panel data estimation?

Thanks.