Re: st: Re: trickier subscript question

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: trickier subscript question
Date   Sat, 03 Apr 2004 08:56:32 -0500

At 06:36 PM 4/1/2004 -0600, Kenley Barrett wrote:
Thank you for your help. Do you have any advice on where I could read up about macros?
The Stata Users Guide and (if you really want to get into depth) the Programming Manual are good sources. Also, I always tell people that if they are only going to buy one book on Stata, Hamilton's Statistics With Stata (updated for Version 8) is very good, and it includes a chapter on programming. All are available from the Stata Bookstore. Some freebie online info is at

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu