st: RE: Parse (translate equalities into linear transformation matrix)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Parse (translate equalities into linear transformation matrix)
Date   Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:58:02 +0100

Two very broad suggestions:

Why not turn the problem so that the user must input this
matrix?

Can you get -test- to do the work for you?

Jun Xu