st: svy commands and cochran mantel haenszel test

From   "Hillgrove, Tessa (SA)" <>
Subject   st: svy commands and cochran mantel haenszel test
Date   Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:58:40 +1000

Hi statalist,

Is there a way to apply the cochran mantel haenszel test using the svy
I'm trying to perform chi-square tests on my categorical variables from
survey data, and I want to control for a potentially confounding variable.
If there is no way to use the cochran mantel haenszel test with the svy
commands, is there another way to achieve what I need to do in Stata?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tessa Hillgrove
Project Officer
Operations Services
Australian Red Cross Blood Service (SA)

E-mail Disclaimer:
Any personal information in this e-mail must be handled in accordance with
the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 [Cth].  The information contained in
the e-mail may be confidential and if the person receiving the e-mail is not
the intended recipient they should immediately advise ARCBS by e-mail
response to the ARCBS sender and then deal with the e-mail as directed by
ARCBS. The views expressed in the e-mail are those of the individual sender
unless otherwise stated to be the views of ARCBS. No warranties are provided
that the e-mail is computer virus or other defect free.