st: Pie Graph Question

From   "Josip Dasovic" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Pie Graph Question
Date   Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:02:46 -0500

Hello Statalisters:

Despite a rather exhaustive search, I am stumped and am hoping that a list
member (or three) will come to the rescue regarding a question I have about
the graph_pie command in Stata.
I have created a series of pie graphs, for which the slices denote relative
proportions of various ethnic groups within a village (52 villages
in all, necessitating 52 pie graphs--all on one page).  This I have managed
to accomplish
I would then like to adjust the size (i.e. diameter) of each pie to reflect
the level of
inter-ethnic violence in each village (the values for which are contained in
separate variable--let's call it "violence").  First of all, how can I
the size of the pie graphs, and secondly, can I use the values of the
variable to adjust the pie graph sizes accordingl?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I subscribe to the digest version of Statalist, and will therefore be
unable to
respond to replies immediately.

Josip Dasovic
PhD Candidate