st: RE: Jonathan Smith/PVSD/CPSG/TITCHFIELD/ONS is out of the office.

From   "Jason Payne" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Jonathan Smith/PVSD/CPSG/TITCHFIELD/ONS is out of the office.
Date   Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:16:45 +1000

Dear all,

Does anyone in this forum use Stat/Transfer 7... and if so, should I be able to transfer the value labels and variable lables from an SPSS data (.sav) file to a Stata(.dta) file?

I was under the assumption that this was a function of the Stat/transfer program - however cannot perform this task or find any information about how to do it.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Jason P

the system manager.