Re: st: RE: Multistate Life Table in Stata

From   Marcello Pagano <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Multistate Life Table in Stata
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:38:37 -0500

You might also try

. findit competing risks

All depends what you mean by Multisate Life Tables.

Nick Cox wrote:

If you type
. findit life table
you will see what user efforts are available. From
the look of it, none; although this still may be possible in other ways, for all I know.
ffff wrote

I wish to make a Multistate Life Table by Stata.
Since there seem to be no built-in commands for multistate life tables in
Stata, would someone kindly tell me how to construct a multistate life
table by Stata, or where I can get a Stata user-written programme for
making a multistate life table?