st: RE: merging variable labels

From   David Airey <>
Subject   st: RE: merging variable labels
Date   Sat, 27 Mar 2004 10:48:10 -0600

I'll do that. Thanks, Nick!

The easiest way, I guess, is to copy the
second file to make a do file. Each line
should then be prefixed with

label var

and each explanation should be bracketed
within " ". With a decent text editor it
should be fairly straightforward.

David Airey