st: Kappa with prevalence/bias adjustment

From   Phil Bardsley <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Kappa with prevalence/bias adjustment
Date   Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:17:02 -0500

Hi Stata list,

I'm posting the following on behalf of a colleague here after having looked in the manuals, SSC, and searched on-line. I'm copying Jan Brogger and Michael Reichenheim in case they aren't on the list, since they've written programs to enhance Kappa calculations. Thanks in advance for your help.
------------------
I need to calculate Prevalence-Adjusted Bias-Adjusted kappa (PABAK) in Stata
for interobserver agreement, and also need return of both the prevalance
index (PI) and bias index (BI). Does a program/command exist for doing so
in Stata?
--
Phil Bardsley
Carolina Population Center