st: A question about time series

From   YESorNO <>
Subject   st: A question about time series
Date   Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:15:38 -0800 (PST)

I am dealing with a database of time series. It is a
group of bidding data such as the companies bid for
the project on random days. The time interval is not
even. A special company would bid once a week, once a
month and so on. In some special cases, the company
would even bid four times in one day. I try to input
my data into the stata and it  isn’t accepted because
the repetitive time. I notice the minimal time is day
in “tsset”. Is there any possible I can distinguish
the data to hour or even minute? Thanks for
considering my question.

Do you Yahoo!?