st: license type of user-written ado files on SSC

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: license type of user-written ado files on SSC
Date   Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:20:36 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

maybe I am missing something very obvious: I was wondering under what kind of license the ado files on SSC are released. I could not find a license statement, neither in the files themselves (I briefly scanned some of them), nor on the SSC webpage. In LaTeX style files, one usually finds a line saying "This is released under lppl", or something similar.

Thanks a lot and best wishes,
Eva Poen