st: "test" with svylogit/svynbreg

From   "Kelly Richardson" <>
Subject   st: "test" with svylogit/svynbreg
Date   Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:33:50 -0600

I am using the AddHealth data and am running svylogit (and svynbreg) using pweight, strata, psu and subpop, specifically:

svyset[pweight=gswgt2], strata(region) psu(psuscid)
svylogit dv ivs, subpop(sat_schl)

When I run this model the Wald F is blank. When I run the command "test" after the above syntax I get an F value. What is the difference between the F that I'm not getting and the F that is produced by "test"? Can I go ahead and use the F produced by "test" or is the fact that I'm not getting one in the svylogit (svynbreg) a sign that something is really wrong with my regression model?

Thank you,

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar FREE!

* For searches and help try: