Re: st:Overlaid curves

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st:Overlaid curves
Date   Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:38:18 -0500

At 08:16 PM 3/21/2004 +0000, wrote:

   version 8.2 not supported

Can you (or someone else that can help) please interpred what does this mean
exactly. I'm using Stata 8 for Windows XPpro, and I have already -update all-.
Are you 100% sure of this? If you type -about- what does Stata say? There is that final step of -update swap- that can be easy to miss if you are not watching closely.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu