st: RE: Keeping unsampled cases

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Keeping unsampled cases
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:18:15 -0000

The flippant stock reply is "look
in the bit bucket". That may or may not amuse -- see

Three more positive takes on this:

1. This problem is equivalent to sampling
322 observations out of 372.

2. If you are now going to say that you want both
sampled and unsampled, then check out say
-swor- (use -search-).

3. The FAQ at
gives a fuller disussion.

Clarence C. Gravlee, Ph.D.