Re: RE: st:Confidence interval of difference between two proportionsand -csi-

From   Joseph Coveney <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: RE: st:Confidence interval of difference between two proportionsand -csi-
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:17:15 +0900

I've written an ado that provides Newcombe's and a few others' methods for risk
difference (difference between proportions).  It's been lying dormant since the
last year's NESUG, waiting for the help file to be written.  I'll see if I can
resurrect the project to finish it off and get it to Kit Baum over the weekend,
along with, perhaps, a similarly nearly completed command for all of Shrout &
Fleiss's intraclass correlation coefficients, and an updated Jonckheere-
Terpstra command.

Joseph Coveney