st: svylogit subpop F

From   "Kelly Richardson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: svylogit subpop F
Date   Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:33:16 -0600

Hi all,
I am using the AddHealth data and am running a svylogit using pweight, strata, psu and subpop, specifically:

svyset[pweight=gswgt2], strata(region) psu(psuscid)
svylogit dv ivs, subpop(sat_schl)

When I run this model the Wald F is blank. When I remove the subpop command I get an F but the degrees of freedom seem off. I checked on-line to see if an F just isn't possible when using this combination of survey design features. I found copies of output that appear to be using the same syntax that I'm using and they have F values listed. Can anyone think of a reason why I'm not getting an F and what I can do about it? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Kelly

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp

*
* For searches and help try: