st: competing hazard rate model

From   "Frank Rothaermel" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: competing hazard rate model
Date   Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:33:11 -0800

Hello: I am looking at a sample of start-up firms in a technology with three
outcomes: failure, graduation from incubator, and remaining in incubator.
How do I set up a competing hazard rate model comparing graduation vs.
failure, with remaining in incubator as censored variable?  Please be as
basic and specific in your help.  Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate
your input.

Frank T. Rothaermel []
College of Management
Georgia Institute of Technology