Re: st: appended tex-tables?

From   Edwin Leuven <>
Subject   Re: st: appended tex-tables?
Date   Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:01:50 +0100 (CET)

some time (long time) ago i hacked together an ado that allows you
transpose the tables that outreg creates...

you can get it from my usersite

. net from
. net install tabxpose

then do

. tabxpose using tab.out
. outsheet using tabnew.out, nonames noquote

isn't beautiful, but it works...

(hope this is what you meant)