Re: st: UCLA's protab routine

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: UCLA's protab routine
Date   Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:02:45 -0500

At 03:33 PM 3/11/2004 -0600, you wrote:

Does UCLA's -protab- routine only work on V7 and later?  I'm a V6 laggard,
but the only way to install it looks to be using -findit protab- in v7 or
v8.  If it works in v6, does anyone know how to get it downloaded?  I
checked with them, but their stats help is only for UCLA staff.

Also, I am using Stata 8 but I just typed

net install protab

and it installed fine.  I don't know if this works in v. 6 or not.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX:    (574)288-4373
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu