st: repeated measures MANOVA with continous covariate

Subject   st: repeated measures MANOVA with continous covariate
Date   Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:25:50 -0700

I have some data which consists of memory test scores which were repeated
on a sample 5 times.  I am interested in seeing if the mean scores for the
tests change over time.  Following the instructions in the Stata FAQ: "How
can I do multivariate repeated measures in Stata" I did a repeated measures

Now I want to see if age is an influence.  The FAQ describes how to do
repeated measures MANOVA with a between-subjects factor with 2 levels.
Will this procedure work with age, a continuous variable?

Jim Seward