st: RE: Re: mvsumm

From   "de la Garza, Adrian" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: mvsumm
Date   Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:42:27 -0500

Hehe... sorry, Nick! This is a public apology for misspelling your last
name. I only realized I had written "Fox" after I read your e-mail. When
I was writing that e-mail I was listening to the Mexican news and they
were talking about Mexico's president, Vicente Fox. Heheh, sorry again!
And thank you for the suggestion.

Adrian