Re: st: Q: stir

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Q: stir
Date   Mon, 08 Mar 2004 08:15:02 -0500

At 01:52 PM 3/8/2004 +0100, you wrote:
Thank you very much, Richard!

Unfortunately I have not Stata 8 manuals, I'm using Stata 7. I need to understand which test is used from the procedure STIR...

Never used it myself. For methods and formulas, the manual says "stir simply accumulates number of failures and time at risk by exposed and unexposed (by strata, if necessary) and passes the calculation to ir; see [ST] epitab."

* For searches and help try: