RE: st: superimpose 45 degree line in -scatter-

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: superimpose 45 degree line in -scatter-
Date   Sun, 7 Mar 2004 10:54:33 -0600 (CST)

I apologize for my mistake. It's most certainly 30. I blame it on putting
.3 tablespoons of coffee into the machine this morning instead of the
usual 3.

DVM