st: marginal effects for logit

From   "Nain, Amrita" <anain@bus.umich.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: marginal effects for logit
Date   Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:13:04 -0500

This question has probably been asked many times before. How can I calculate marginal effects of binary and continuous regressors in a logit model?
I saw some recent emails about computing marginal effects after xtlogit,fe. I'm wondering if the same applies to the simple logit command.
Thank you.

<<winmail.dat>>