st: Tabulate, Bar graphs, and string variables

From   Robin Newberry <wnewber@clemson.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Tabulate, Bar graphs, and string variables
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:12:32 -0500

OK - I can get the relative frequencies of a string variable (job title, say) using tabulate (and a chart of sorts using the plot option), but how do I get a "real" bar graph of the relative frequencies of a string variable?
--
Robin
W. Robert Newberry, IV CIH, CHMM

wnewber@clemson.edu ehs@clemson.edu