RE: st: multiline value label in a -catplot- graph

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: multiline value label in a -catplot- graph
Date   Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:20:46 -0000

Indeed. Thanks to Nick Winter for pointing this
out. Please note that you may need to reinstall -catplot-
for this to work, and that it only works with one
variable.

I'd use -catplot hbar- to avoid this need.

Nick Winter