st: legend in -twoway line-

From   "Sascha O. Becker" <>
Subject   st: legend in -twoway line-
Date   Tue, 02 Mar 2004 14:19:42 +0100

Dear Nick,

my idea was to attach the labels in -legend- only (I did not attach value labels to the variable values themselves), but I should probably attach value labels to the variable first and then get the correct legends right away. That does work.

Thanks again, Sascha

I am not clear where you want these legend
labels to come from. -separate- picks up
the value labels of each variable;
don't they end in the legend?

* For searches and help try: