st: re: graph problem

From   Donald Spady <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: re: graph problem
Date   Tue, 02 Mar 2004 13:46:52 -0700

Philip and Scott
Many thanks for your responses. Philip's idea worked but I could not get Scott's to work. The problem with both of them is that they demand a command line input as opposed to entering them using the menu. That is not a big problem except that I have to remember the command each time I use it, so I have written a little note to myself. I must admit I didn't find the manual too helpful for this so Philip's and Scott's contributions are really appreciated.
Don