st: using stci with weighted data; and multiple test procedure

From   Douglas Crawford <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: using stci with weighted data; and multiple test procedure
Date   Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:56:12 -0800

As a new Stata user please forgive me if the following questions are tirsome.

I have count time data that I have converted to st data via ctset, cttost. I then have graphed and summarized the resulting data without difficulty. However, when I try and use the stci function I get a error message indicating that weighted data is not permitted. How should I proceed?

Seondly, I have several treatment groups. To evaluate the significance of the differences in lifespans between the groups I performed a logrank test. Now I would like to perform a series of pairwise comparisons between the groups. What is the appropriate procedure to protect against multiple comparisons (is there something like Bonferroni or Scheffe that should follow the logrank)?

Thank you for your help

Douglas Crawford

*
* For searches and help try: