st: logit aggregation question

From   "David J. Bernstein" <>
Subject   st: logit aggregation question
Date   Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:02:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello mighty Stata'ers,

I have transaction data for a corporation that has
companies throughout the US.

Using a logit model with dummies and continuous
variables, I would like to study the race effect on
promotions by company and then aggregate the results
for an overall effect.  Like with a Mantel-Hanzel
statistic that is used for combining 2x2's.

Can this be done?  I'm a relatively new Stata user so
I apologize if this is a beginners question.

David Jay Bernstein

Do you Yahoo!?