RE: st: RE: Kapm command- New version?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Kapm command- New version?
Date   Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:44:31 -0000

Wim has written loads of stuff, but often you need
several of his commands. -cvar- and -title- are others
of his, which you need to install -- as is stated
in the help for -kapm-, which lists yet other required
programs.

In addition, a much more general point is that
the author of a user-written program is generally
the contact person to provide support, or to send bug reports
to. I don't think Wim is a member of Statalist, so
you would need to contact him directly in the event of
further difficulty.

Jose Maria Pacheco de Souza