st: Computing marginal effects

From   "Lok Wong" <>
Subject   st: Computing marginal effects
Date   Mon, 01 Mar 2004 07:31:43 +0000

Hi there,

After I estimated a multinomial logit model, I wanted to calculate the marginal effects..and I used
- mfx -....However, it took forever to do that...After I stopped it, STATA said that "fail in calculating second derivative, no standard deviation reported"...Why this happened? How to solve it?

Thanks a lot for your kind help..

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed Marketplace.

* For searches and help try: