st: RE: Kapm command- New version?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Kapm command- New version?
Date   Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:28:56 -0000

The problem has been discussed
at various times over the last few weeks.
Search the Statalist archives for "Kaplan-Meier"
for postings.

In particular, see the program -stsatrisk- by
Jean Marie Linhart, Jeff Pitblado and James
Hassell (-findit stsatrisk-) and the write-up
of this work forthcoming in the next issue of
the Stata Journal.

Horea Feier