RE: st: Predictions based on reoprob and gllamm

From   "Erik Melander" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Predictions based on reoprob and gllamm
Date   Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:19:52 +0200

Thanks for the explanation!

Now my problem is that whatever I try with gllapred I get "insufficient
observations" in return. I have 2237 observations of 153 countries from the
years 1976-1995 (unbalanced dataset).

Given that I have too few observations for gllapred, how can I then present
my results so that the substantial impact of the most interesting
independent variables can be appreciated?

Thanks for your attention.

Erik