st: endogenous switching models

From   "Andrea Salvatori" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: endogenous switching models
Date   Sat, 28 Feb 2004 00:30:43 -0000

Hi statalisters,

is there a command or routine in STATA for an endogenous switching model
with known partition (i.e., I know which observation belongs to which
regime). Do I have just to substitute the two regime equations in the
selection one and run Heckman for each of the two regime equations?