st: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: -hpfilter- question

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: -hpfilter- question
Date   Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:01:45 -0000

As far as I can see, this is just a longer-winded
way of doing what was done with my loop. The
answers it gives should be the same, and thus no
better. In short, this approach will not solve any
problem with what -hpfilter- does.

Instead of finding a different way of using the
program, you may have to look inside it yourself
to see what it is going on.

Giorgio Ricchiuti