RE: revising -rename- [was:RE: st: quick question]

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: revising -rename- [was:RE: st: quick question]
Date   Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:28:32 -0000

If that were my program I would throw the request
straight back at the user. I would never indulge
a list with an odd number of names.

Roger Newson