st: hurdle model with a logit variable

From   "Luis Diaz Serrano" <luisds2@hotmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: hurdle model with a logit variable
Date   Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:28:32 +0100

I need to estimate a hurdle model where the endogenous variable in the trucated part of the model is a logit variable i.e y=ln(x/(1-x)). In addition to this, in the probit for nonzeros I have also to control for nonresponse. Can someone give me any clue or a reference paper to go ahead with the estimations. Thanks to everybody.

All the best, Luis

Reparaciones, servicios a domicilio, empresas, profesionales... Todo en la guía telefónica de QDQ. http://qdq.msn.es/msn.cfm

*
* For searches and help try: