RE: st: RE: Problems with graphing in Stata 8

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Problems with graphing in Stata 8
Date   Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:28:41 -0000

Uli Kohler points out privately that the last
example should be

line density? myresponse

Also, he suggests that the -kdensity- calls
would typically include a call to -at()-.
That's arguable either way.

Thanks to him for the correction and the
suggestion.