Re: st: RE: Problems with graphing in Stata 8

From   Donald Spady <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Problems with graphing in Stata 8
Date   Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:59:52 -0700

Branko
Try this
twoway (kdensity HbH if sex==1) (kdensity HbH if sex==2, legend(order(1 "male" 2 "female")))
I am unsure just how the 'order' part works, but it is necessary.
Don