Re: st: panel data

From   "Ulrich Kohler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: panel data
Date   Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:49:26 +0100

"Nick Cox" <[email protected]> wrote
> Users' meetings
> ===============
>
> I imagine that all organisers of users' meetings
> -- not just NASUG -- would be very interested in
> offers of such talks. That certainly applies to
> London and Boston, and presumably also to Berlin
> (if the programme is not yet full) and Adelaide.

... yes, it also applies to the Berlin-Meeting, and I take
the opportunity to remember all of you that the deadline for
 proposals for the meeting is March 1st 2004. Please sent
your abstracts to [email protected] or to
[email protected].

many regards
uli

Aside: I also like to mention that the exhibition of the Museum of
Modern Art, New York is just next door to the confernece venue.
However the exhibition is closed on Monday. If you plan to connect a
visit of the  exhibition and the Users Group Meeting you need one
more day -- and probably some patience while queueing up.