st: help log linear

Subject   st: help log linear
Date   Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:35:35 -0500

I am having a bit of difficulties figuring out how to predict a y
in a log linear model.  I cannot determine the following items:

1)obtaining fitted values of logy(i) from the regression of logy
on each independent x
2)for each observation i, creating a variable equal to exp(logy(i))
3)performing a regression through the origin

Any other information that could be provide to assist in running a
log linear regression would be greatly appreciated.

I could not find anything in my manual about it.

Thank you,